What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you father Christmas for my iPad 3G

Lashab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just got myself the iPad 32gb 3g, for Christmas and have not had a good night sleep since, looking forward to browsing the forum and learning more about it.
love my iPhone, now living with my iPad... have a great new year and thank you for your welcome, much respect lashab.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He told me to say "Your welcome", as do we on these forums.

Glad you're enjoying it.
Couple of suggestions, get Air Video and you can stream movies from your desktop/laptop and FileBrowser so you can access files, docs and photos from the same. Will save you filling your iPad to the brim :)

OP
L

Lashab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you for your suggestion of air video , a useful video streaming indeed, easy to install and set up took less than 4 minutes, now I can watch videos stored on my home computer over wifi or g3 on my iPad without having to convert the video or even saving it to the iPod, a really great app. thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts