What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tethering

kevmars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys

This has probably already been asked and answered but was just wondering can you tether the ipad 2 (with ios5) so that i can create a wifi hotspot so i can connect to the internet on my phone (android (yes i know a bad word to use on here but hey i got the best of both)). Any help would be helpful

thanks

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kevmars said:
Hi Guys

This has probably already been asked and answered but was just wondering can you tether the ipad 2 (with ios5) so that i can create a wifi hotspot so i can connect to the internet on my phone (android (yes i know a bad word to use on here but hey i got the best of both)). Any help would be helpful

thanks

Not sure why you would want to do that. Use the phone as a hot spot wifi device instead and then connect to the net with the iPad.

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have a droid phone on sprint with unlimited data. I rooted my phone so I could use that as my hot spot for my iPad. Data plans for the pad are to $$$$.

OP
K

kevmars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers for the responses guys but i only asked as my data plan on my droid is lower than my pad but thanks again

Most reactions

Latest posts