What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tethering from iphone 4 on orange

andyjp1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone use Internet tethering on orange via the iPhone 4?? I want to do it but don't know the costs or how to go about doing it!

Mistermoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just completed this myself but via Vodafone, so unsure of any costs to Orange. Make sure the phone is on 3G. Switch on the personal hotspot on your iPhone. Your iPad should then pick up your phone in the wifi settings. You will receive 2 identical pass codes, 1 on each device, ok them both and your iPad should now be active, tethering off the phone!

noddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Orange don't charge for tethering. I've just bought a 4S on contract with a 1Gb data allowance. I tether my iPad 2 off it all the time.

est1892lfc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would never go with,orange they rob me every month sent a emails 9 weeks ago to the managing director of the company still no reply

noddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's in the settings under personal hotspot. Just switch it on and your iPad will find it.

Most reactions

Latest posts