What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell where to get free movies for ipad

oludon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since Apple will not allow my beloved utorrent on the ipad. Where else would I find movies to download directly to my ipad. And which download app would you suggest for such. Thanks always.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are many apps to use to get movies to stream/view on the iPad. There is Netflix, YouTube, Hulu+, Vimeo, Amazon Prime Video, etc. They are all very good and some are free.

If you are looking for current movies, may I suggest Netflix. It's about as up-to-date as it gets ... for legal streaming of movies (we don't advocate/support/give advice for going to web sites that illegally stream currently running movies).

Hope some of this helps.

Marilyn

OP
O

oludon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your insightful advice

TANK318

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well since you use utorrent suggest you get the app streamtome...it allows you to stream music and movies to your ipad/iPhone ...just pay for the app and no monthly fee's

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Get the app Crackle they have lots of free movies and. TV shows. The movies are't always the greatest but they change monthly. I'm sure you will find something to watch.

☮♥

Marvmitch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Netflix would be great if they would add some decent movies. Everything they have seems so dated. Now with Blockbuster gone there is really no way to get new releases on their release date unless you buy them.

Most reactions

Latest posts