What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing ipad with PC

erict

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I connected my ipad to my pc for the first time and all went well. One question I have is, when it is connected to my pc I clicked the apps tab on the left side of itunes and it showed all my apps on my ipad but also showed around 15 apps that where white boxes and not in color like my loaded apps in my ipad. When I clicked on them it said unable to find and would you like to find it or something like that. What are these?

Last edited:

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Might be previously loaded that are no longer present on either the iPad or pc. Just delete it if you don't need those.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
Might be previously loaded that are no longer present on either the iPad or pc. Just delete it if you don't need those.

Sorry, read that wrong. Disregard my message.

OP
E

erict

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured it out.

It just dawned on me. I backed up my itunes to an external drive before repairing my pc and when I re-installed my music back to itunes from the external hard drive I noticed It carried over my backup of songs from my other computer which is a different library. It must have contained some apps that where on the other computer when I backed that one up.

Most reactions

Latest posts