What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sync my videos?

OP
tomthbomb

tomthbomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simple Transfer is an app for transferring photos and videos.
Will try that. Thank you for the help.
I have been a PC user since 1985 and am getting tired of apple's unwillingness to let me use my data when and where I please.

OP
tomthbomb

tomthbomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded a zip file program from cNet. No will work. I can do this from my Droid RAZR Maxx. Why is it so difficult from the iPad?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tomthbomb said:
Downloaded a zip file program from cNet. No will work. I can do this from my Droid RAZR Maxx. Why is it so difficult from the iPad?

You need an app that allows opening of ZIP files. I cannot recommend one off the top of my head.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tomthbomb said:
OK, I got the video files to my laptop but they are rotated 90* sideways!!!!! ARHG!!!

Sounds like the iPad was upside down for the purpose of filming. Camera needs to be at the top, ie. home button to the right. Someone may be able to suggest a rotation method on the PC.

Most reactions

Latest posts