What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync I pad with laptop

OP
Jolinmax

Jolinmax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks
There is no special iPad thing you do for this. It's all in the app.

You'll have to find a Hearts app that supports multiplayer. There should be at least a few of them. It can be over the internet, or local (bluetooth) or both. Make sure they say they do the one you want.
TP

OP
Jolinmax

Jolinmax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks TP you are always ready to help. Another question!
I am trying to upload a video to You Tube. The instructions say enter the box top left hand corner but the box that is mentioned in my IPad it is grey and won't respond. I thought I had already uploaded it as it was showing uploading for ages but I can't find it in Youtube.

OP
Jolinmax

Jolinmax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should have said if I go into you tube then my YouTube it brings up camera roll but the video I want to transfer is in I movie as a finished movie and there does not seem to be an option to take it from there.
Nothing is easy!!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
From the Photos app?

The share icon (box with up arrow) will only show when a photo or video has beens selected.

When viewing photo thumbnails you can select a video by taping the Select button at the top right, then tapping the video you want to share. It will be marked with a blue checkmark icon. Until at least on video or photo is selected the share icon will be gray.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423017033.433761.jpg

Or, you can tap on the video you want to share so it appears full screen, then tap on the share icon, which should appear at the lower left.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I should have said if I go into you tube then my YouTube it brings up camera roll but the video I want to transfer is in I movie as a finished movie and there does not seem to be an option to take it from there.
Nothing is easy!!!

Hi Jolin... - great to see you back - did we solve your issues w/ the photos or not? If the latter, then please post your continued problems?

Now, you're bringing up a completely different topic above which likely will not have many of our many experienced members here even view because the title of the original post has little or nothing to do w/ your new issue.

I would strongly suggest that if you have unrelated problems w/ your iPad, then start a new thread - you likely will get the MOST views and the input from many members who may be able to help. Dave :)

OP
Jolinmax

Jolinmax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Dave
Yes I finally managed to sort out the photo problem thanks to yourself and TP. I thought I had posted a comment to that effect. Thank you for the tip about posting a new thread. I will keep that in mind. I did get a reply from TP about posting a video to YOuTube and I have managed to get my video on there after a few false starts.
Thank you again to TP for help

Most reactions

Latest posts