What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sudden problems.

Kaybyrd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know what's causing it but suddenly my iPad 3 isn't working well.

I've lost all but the basic bookmarks on Safari and can't make new ones. I've checked settings but everything seems to be set correctly unless I'm missing something.

While on Facebook I try to save photos but it takes several tries before they will save and many times just viewing a photo or link will completely shut down the Facebook app.

Right now I can no longer see what I'm tying!!! I hope it will come thru in an understandable sentence

Can anyone help me???

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Kaybyrd - the first suggestion when 'multiple' issues affect the iPad is to first try a 'Restart' and if not effective then a 'Reset' - Directions HERE - the reset is like a hard reboot and will not affect your apps, settings, etc. Good luck and please post back if still having a problem(s) - :)

OP
Kaybyrd

Kaybyrd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, a restart did it. Thanks so much! I have an Android phone that I have to do this to occasionally but I didn't know Apple devices need it as well. I still can't save photos from my Facebook app but if I go through Safari to the site I can. Again, thanks so much!

Most reactions

Latest posts