What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Such a newb! Help

kazzygal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all, I have just registered and would like to edit my profile, the prob being I can't find where to even add a pic, prolly blatantly obvious but i sure would appreciate help. K I just found the answer, not doable on the iPad, will search b4 posting in future

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I saw your question and it's not blatently obvious at all...it's hidden away...

You can't edit your profile from the iPad - either in Safari or the iPad Forum app. This has to be done from a PC (well, if I'm being pedantic it *can* be done from the iPad but it's quite difficult). So, fire up your PC and go to ipadforums.net and then click on 'User CP' (User Control Panel) and everything is there that you need...

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
kazzygal

kazzygal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Wow - you beat me to it....have fun

Tim

Thank you Tim....I have spent several hours reading your forums, it's fabulous & so informative. So many like minded peeps passionate about something is awesome.However I don't understand why everyone is so defensive about ...dare I throw the ' F ' bomb around.... Flash? If it is mentioned this lovely, supportive feel good site seems to turn not so warm n fuzzy.I'm sure it is perfectly normal that some are disappointed that their wonderful new addition lacks some basic features, it doesn't mean people don't love the iPad just that it could be better. Just saying: )

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
I think it's more to do with the fact, that every couple of days somebody starts a new thread, when it's already been done to death in hundreds of threads already. If you want to voice opinion on flash do it on one of the threads already opened don't start a new one!!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
don't understand why everyone is so defensive about ...dare I throw the ' F ' bomb around.... Flash? If it is mentioned this lovely, supportive feel good site seems to turn not so warm n fuzzy.I'm sure it is perfectly normal that some are disappointed that their wonderful new addition lacks some basic features, it doesn't mean people don't love the iPad just that it could be better. Just saying: )

What I would do if I were you. I would use our Search button up top and search Flash.:)

There are numerous threads regarding this topic. What is frowned upon is that folks come here and whine about lack of flash on a product that they should have researched before buying.

And being a "noob" you should read our rules. Knowledge is power.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts