What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storing Credit Card info, bank account info and passwords on Ipad 2?

Smudge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I need a secure to store credit card numbers, bank account numbers and various passwords. I need to be able to access this information from my Ipad 2, mobile phone (Android based) or another internet connected computer. I was thinking about something like Dropbox. However, I am concerned about security (hacker, dishonest Dropbox employee, ect). What are some options? Thanks

mach5k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use datavault to sync secure on iPad, iPhone, Mac

Not sure about android

I like it a lot

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1password

It uses Dropbox as the location of it's encrypted data file and has clients for iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC and maybe others.

-t

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Mypasswords, info is stored locally, on the device. You can't access it from the Internet, so no security issue there. But you will need to sync it manually between all the devices you wish to use. If you always carry your phone, you should be covered.

Oops, don't know about your android.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
1Password, available on all devices, and with the use of DropBox (encrypted file), syncs with them anywhere you have internet access. It also supplies some nice integration with most computer browses.

Not the cheapest solution, though.

Most reactions

Latest posts