What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs' Biography On Sale Today

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will get it either tomorow after work, or friday :eek: thanks mickey330, very much looking foreward to it :p

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've only got to chapter 13 but he was a very driven man. Sounds a bit Aspergers if you ask me. I'm not sure I would have liked him as a person. Genius definitely. This distorted reality field of his was his version of my ideas are the best but I'll take yours if they are brilliant. Don't take the wrong idea though because without him, I wouldn't have my devices so if you could put up with that and work with him. Alls good. When I'm finished the book, maybe he mellows.

OP
R

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My parents already know I want an iTunes gift card so I can buy a few iBooks. I have about 30 "samples" downloaded that I wish I owned, lol.
Good idea. Keep your eyes open for Apple iTunes gift cards discounts. I haven't seen any recently but I still have credit on my account from $200 worth of iTunes gift cards I bought from Best Buy a while back. They were selling $100 cards for $80. Target does that now and then too.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good idea. Keep your eyes open for Apple iTunes gift cards discounts. I haven't seen any recently but I still have credit on my account from $200 worth of iTunes gift cards I bought from Best Buy a while back. They were selling $100 cards for $80. Target does that now and then too.
Oh wow, did not know this. Thanks, Rich!

Most reactions