What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stand Alone Helpdesk type app

raycraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Again,
I am looking for a stand alone help desk type app.
any ideas ?

I am a mobile PC tech, would like to be able to log the jobs and go back over past history with the client etc..
Tried Bento, but didn't really suit.

Any ideas would be great.
Thanks
Alan

OP
R

raycraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tim,
I couldn't see if it was a stand alone ver or if it works in the cloud or hosted....
Thanks for your input though..

juntar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Again,
I am looking for a stand alone help desk type app.
any ideas ?

I am a mobile PC tech, would like to be able to log the jobs and go back over past history with the client etc..
Tried Bento, but didn't really suit.

Any ideas would be great.
Thanks
Alan

FocalScope Help desk ticketing System and Live Chat software is either accessible via any modern web browser.

Its mobile client would let you stay up-to-date on all matters in the office and delegate tasks as you travel around, simply by accessing FocalScope from your mobile device.

FocalScope has a comprehensive ticket history to trace all interactions with customers over tickets & chats. You can integrate your SLA’s and have the ticket queue automatically distribute incoming tickets to available agents.

You may check out their blog at Focalscope.com » Reach Out To Customers Through Your Website for additional details regarding features.

Most reactions

Latest posts