What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So excited!

sa66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my new iPad. This thing is so awesome but I am too scared to take it anywhere as I don't have a case yet. That will be done tomorrow. :)
I was nit expecting to get it today but I checked Best Buy's stock and they had a 3G 64G.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Your going to love it!

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Enjoy and welcome! Becareful...the iPad is very addicting!!!! I stll can't put mine down since I got it on launch date! :)

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
I recommend highly the Zagg Invisishield! It's the best ad safest "case" you can buy!! I used that on both our iPads and I just keep mine in a slip pouch. My wife also uses the Apple flip cover for her Wifi unit.

Piko

OP
S

sa66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to the Apple store, Best Buy and Target yesterday and none of them had screen protectors for iPad. I bought a skin for the back but ordered a folio and screen protectors online last night.

Most reactions

Latest posts