What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slimmest/thinnest keyboard for IPAD 3?

kwitel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anything out there like what the Microsoft Surface uses?

Ive heard good things about the Logitech Ultrathin...has anything better been released in the past year?

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just saw a post somewhere on here yesterday where someone mentioned the new keyboard by Luvvitt. I do not have it and haven't had any hands on experience with it, but it looks like it's pretty thin. Not like the Surface, but it does look promising.

OP
K

kwitel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw a post somewhere on here yesterday where someone mentioned the new keyboard by Luvvitt. I do not have it and haven't had any hands on experience with it, but it looks like it's pretty thin. Not like the Surface, but it does look promising.

I will look into it; thanks

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I still swear by the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover. Very graceful, sturdy,works like a champ and is pretty thin. Looks and feels like it was cut from the same cloth as the iPad.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts