What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skinit Skin for iPad 2??

Lindsayrg3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ordered (and received) a skin from Skinit for the iPad 2? If so, is it cut properly and of good quality? I don't want to order from them, but they are the only ones who have the design I want! Help! :confused:

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hold out and wait for ZAGG to release their ZAGGskin for the ipad2. I got one for my 1st gen pad, and love it. They are made from the same material as the invisible shield, but unlike the SkinIt, it does not show signs of orange peel. Money well spent!

realistdreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have seen reviews and chose gelaskins because of quality and ease of application. Skinit had the best library, but I made my own so it didn't matter.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Sam4msu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 for Gelaskins. I designed my own and got stock ones for my wife. Easy to install and looks GREAT with the matching wallpaper. Fast delivery and great service.

OP
Lindsayrg3

Lindsayrg3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crap!

I WANT to order from Gelaskins, but I'm not crazy about their designs. I wonder if they could "borrow" the design I want from Skinit...

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a Skinit that I got this week. It fits perfectly, went on easily. I've ordered from Skinit several times and always been happy.

Attachments

• image-462201018.png
    image-462201018.png
    787.8 KB · Views: 461

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got one of the Zagg invisible shields and love it. I still had to put another cover because I am very cautious about the back. You can go on the Zagg website to find official sellers and they will also apply it for you. Very helpful.

realistdreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a Skinit that I got this week. It fits perfectly, went on easily. I've ordered from Skinit several times and always been happy.

The skinit coverage looks pretty identical to Gelaskins. I'll take a look at the Zaggskin which will have to fit in the Zaggmate.

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I skinned it with carbon from I carbon then I did my iPhone 4 to I love it very durable

Attachments

• image-3339442091.png
    image-3339442091.png
    853.7 KB · Views: 492
  • image-301462755.png
    image-301462755.png
    844.6 KB · Views: 521

Sam4msu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I WANT to order from Gelaskins, but I'm not crazy about their designs. I wonder if they could "borrow" the design I want from Skinit...

Just design your own like I did. So far I love my Gelaskins!!! I must say though that the Icarbon skins do look mighty cool!!!

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i want to get one also but my question is that if i design one can i use the apple logo in it or would they not allow me for copyright reasons?

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
knhellesky said:
Very nice!
Is there a cutout for the Smart Cover hinge?

No, the hinge goes on top of the Skinit and the cover holds just as good as it did without it.

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was also a little worried about the smart cover but found that it holds great even with the skins.

Most reactions

Latest posts