What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri

OP
S

Splawkin19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope you do not mind me asking this, but are you visually impaired? I'm asking because I am visually impaired and I have many blind and visually impaired friends who use Siri.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope you do not mind me asking this, but are you visually impaired? I'm asking because I am visually impaired and I have many blind and visually impaired friends who use Siri.

No, I'm not visually impaired.. but I am deaf.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't think you can use Siri being visually impaired due to her creative interpretation of your speech without letting the recipient of any messages know Siri is in the driver's seat so they forgive the un intended results that are bound to arise.

It does make for interesting conversation though - "I didn't say that". "Oh yes you did, look at this". "Not me dude (or dudette), I don't speak mandarin and that sure looks Mandarin to me". ...

iLoner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use an iPad 2 and an iPhone 3GS, so I've hardly used Siri at all. Siri, while fun and in some cases useful, is not something that I'd feel compelled to pay more for.

Most reactions