What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing over 50 photos from iPad to iTouch

moxy57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to share photos with a iTouch user from my iPad. Anyone know how to do this?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look at the free app "Bump" in the App Store. I share pictures with my sister all the time using this app (she has an iPod Touch while I use either my iPhone or iPad).

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

terrypin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to do that too. Seems a very unmaginative design if you can do it only one photo at a time, from the Photos app.

So far on my UK iPad I can't find 'Bump' in the App store. Is that it's exact title please?

Terry, UK

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The name of the app is "Bump." It's made by a company called Bump Technologies, Inc. I don't know why you can't find it in the UK App Store - I thought it was available everywhere. I've read UK articles where the app was reviewed, so I make the assumption it was available. Sorry that it's not...

Marilyn

terrypin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
The name of the app is "Bump." It's made by a company called Bump Technologies, Inc. I don't know why you can't find it in the UK App Store - I thought it was available everywhere. I've read UK articles where the app was reviewed, so I make the assumption it was available. Sorry that it's not...

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn. Appears to be exclusively for iPhone, not iPad.

Took a look anyway and it's identical in approach to an iPad app I already have, called PhotoSync. Uses wifi with a specific URL fro your local PC browser.

I've decided to use the combination of DropBox and GoodReader.

Terry, UK

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry I wasn't clear. Yes, Bump is an iPhone/iPod app (and won't show up in the iPad category of the App Store).

However, you can put the Bump app on your iPad, even if it is an iPhone app. I have it on my iPad right now and I promise you, I can, and do, transfer ('bump") photos between my iPhone and my iPad with no issues.

And - Bump Technologies has come out with a way that you can "bump" your photos to your PC via a web site (address: bu.mp). And, that works fine with the iPad, also. It's a bit difficult holding the iPad to do the bumping (as it's not quite something that fits well in the hand for the bumping technique to work best :)), but still, it works.

Just clarifying...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts