What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Settings:Account

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need to get into settings - account - allow log in. I recently signed up for LINE but can't access because of this. I have looked all over and cannot find account anywhere in settings. Thanks for the help.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't use the iPad app without installing the app on your iPhone before. As soon as you've signed up to LINE, you'll be able to enable "Allow Login" in the app's settings.

There's no "Allow Login" or "Accounts" in the Settings app on your iPad.

OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can't use the iPad app without installing the app on your iPhone before. As soon as you've signed up to LINE, you'll be able to enable "Allow Login" in the app's settings.

There's no "Allow Login" or "Accounts" in the Settings app on your iPad.
Thanks for the response. I guess my problem is my phone is android. Does that make a difference?

OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No idea. Did you search for the app in Google's PlayStore?
Yes. I got the app for my phone at the google play store. I checked on my phone and the allow log in box is checked. I got the ipad version from the app store. Who knows. Will wait and see if anyone has an idea. Not critical to my life. :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's possible to use the iPad app in combination with the Android app on your smartphone.
When you set up the app for the first time, you'll have to enter an email address and a password for the app as well, as far as I remember, and you'll receive a verification number via email. You enter it on your smartphone, and then you'll be able to login on the iPad app.

OP
ladymindful

ladymindful

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That was it JA - thank you so much for your help. Have a great weekend.

Most reactions

Latest posts