What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Send file to my IPad from my PC

coskunozogul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Is it possible send a file from a pc to my IPad wirelessly ?

Is there any program for this or can i developpe a program .NET to send file to my IPad ?

Thanks alot

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Email is one way to do it ....dropbox or another cloud storage is another way. Transfer Photo App is another way. Also, I believe this can be done using Itunes over your home network.

OP
C

coskunozogul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi AQ_OC,

Thans for your respons,
since i have published this thread, i am searchin for a solution and I believe that I found.
I created a mini web server using c# .net, and now, i can reach from my IPad to a html page whic is placed in my pc using safari.
After that, I will try to download files by safari from my pc to my Ipad,
If i can come over it, I will post a new thread to explain how it works.
Thanks alot

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, many apps do this same thing. For example, AVPlayerHD will let you create a web server on your iPad and then from a PC you can transfer video files and music to your PC. This is how most of the apps do this. Transfer Photo does it, Air Stash does it, etc.

Most reactions