R Ramakanta iPF Noob Joined Feb 8, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location India Feb 11, 2013 #1 Hi I am Ramakanta from Bhubaneswar Orissa India I have a MacBook pro & iPad 3. While syncing with PC my earlier data vanished from my PC.
Hi I am Ramakanta from Bhubaneswar Orissa India I have a MacBook pro & iPad 3. While syncing with PC my earlier data vanished from my PC.
goofy8275 iPF Novice Joined Aug 19, 2012 Messages 2,597 Reaction score 232 Location California, USA Feb 11, 2013 #2 I would like to welcome you, our newest member, to this gorgeous online community where iPad users alike come from all walks of life to converse and share their knowledge of the revolutionary piece of technology brought into existence by Apple known as the iPad. I invite and encourage you to look around and make some new posts, we could certainly use that! Make yourself at home! We only ask that you kindly read over the forum rules and follow them during your membership at the forum. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html Also, for anyone using the iPF app for iPad (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8) and having issues with the Send button, read this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-4-forum/99986-ipf-app-send-button-greyed-out.html#post780659 It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that we welcome our newest member to the forum. Regards. From the account of Goofy8275, user of iPadForums
I would like to welcome you, our newest member, to this gorgeous online community where iPad users alike come from all walks of life to converse and share their knowledge of the revolutionary piece of technology brought into existence by Apple known as the iPad. I invite and encourage you to look around and make some new posts, we could certainly use that! Make yourself at home! We only ask that you kindly read over the forum rules and follow them during your membership at the forum. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html Also, for anyone using the iPF app for iPad (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8) and having issues with the Send button, read this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-4-forum/99986-ipf-app-send-button-greyed-out.html#post780659 It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that we welcome our newest member to the forum. Regards. From the account of Goofy8275, user of iPadForums
smalltowngirl13 Administrator Joined May 1, 2012 Messages 4,395 Reaction score 104 Location Kansas Feb 11, 2013 #3 Hello and welcome to the forum!