What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Security bug

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has seen this but there appears to be a security bug with the control panel. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24170429

Interesting. Tbh I never used to have a passlock anyways but the little bigs are something we shall hear about over the next few days.

There is actually a lock screen bug also, I watched a video this morning showing entering a password twice wrong and then automatically let you in

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can disable the control panel on the lock screen.

Settings > Control panel > Access on lock screen

Then toggle it off

OP
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can disable the control panel on the lock screen. Settings > Control panel > Access on lock screen Then toggle it off

Yes, the video link I posted tells you that unfortunately doing that seems to stop you using the Control Panel altogether so I guess I will have to wait for them to fix it before switching it all back on

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No, the Control Panel still works once you're into the home screen.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Most reactions