What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen Protection

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It happened yesterday at about 11:30am.

The area in question is a small piece of hair or thread, not bubbles, unfortunately.

The other bubbles are disappearing quite nicely.

So can I suck it up and deal with the hair...??? Sigh.

phenixagom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought Marware case. Adds a lot of thickness but it's not like I am putting this thing in my pocket. Keeps it protected all the way around when not in use.

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
It happened yesterday at about 11:30am.

The area in question is a small piece of hair or thread, not bubbles, unfortunately.

The other bubbles are disappearing quite nicely.

So can I suck it up and deal with the hair...??? Sigh.

Do you still have the spray? Peel back that corner of the film and get the hair/thread out of there. It will drive you nuts, take it from me. I had one small speck that just wouldn't go away. Rather than peel and clean. I tried to clear it by opening s small flap where it was and scraping it out. Big mistako...

Now I'm waiting for the replacement set. I will replace the front on my iPad, and my wife will replace the back on hers which got stained with ink or something dark from the Apple slip case.

Piko

Most reactions

Latest posts