What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scrabble app problem

Davidovich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been playing Scrabble on my new iPad air 1 since pre xmas and just recently it closes down in the middle of a game, within a minute or two of starting a game and then continues doing so each time I return to the game. Have tried reloading from iTunes, changed the various formats, switched ipad on and off, All to no avail. No problems with any other games apps. Any suggestions please?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try force closing the app:
Double tap the Home button to show the multitask bar. Then swipe the thumbnail above the Scrabble app icon towards the top of the screen.

I see you already removed and reinstalled the app as well. Perhaps you should contact the developer, if force closing doesn't help.

OP
D

Davidovich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been playing Scrabble on my new iPad air 1 since pre xmas and just recently it closes down in the middle of a game, within a minute or two of starting a game and then continues doing so each time I return to the game. Have tried reloading from iTunes, changed the various formats, switched ipad on and off, All to no avail. No problems with any other games apps. Any suggestions please?
Thank you for suggestions. Tried but no difference, still same problem. Have noticed no ads are appearing during games, seems Scrabble closes down about as frequently as ads used to appear.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When was it updated for the last time? Maybe there's a new version available.

In any case, contact the developer. He should get to know that there are problems with his app.

Most reactions

Latest posts