What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving a cydia package

ccohen6410

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am running Bloomberg Professional on my app. I was jailbroken on iOS 5 and running xcon to get Bloomberg running. I never updated xcon because awhile back when I did I got a message saying Bloomberg doesn't run on jailbroken devices and I had to wait until another xcon update became available before I could get my Bloomberg working. Anyway when I updated to 6.1 and jailbroke, the latest version of xcon wouldn't let me Bloomberg work. I had to search around to find an old version of xcon to get my Bloomberg working. My question is there a way to save the working version of xcon so that I can always have a version that works with Bloomberg? I would like to save it on my computer so that I will always have it. Thanks

Most reactions