What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save Deezer Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marylandlove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just bought a new Ipod Touch and now i'm assembling music!!! I was wondering if there is a way to download/record music from Deezer, so that i could save it on my laptop? I've heard about some third-party softwares but i'm not familiar with it.

Any experiences?

Thaaaaanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have a Premium+ account you can save music for offline listening. This would be on the device you registered your account on. You wouldn't be able to save it on another device such as your laptop. Any other methods of saving your Deezer music would be a form of piracy and illegal.

Weezer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why would you want to save the music on your laptop? The reason you join Deezer is that you're able to listen to the music whenever you want to. But still, there are thirs-party softwares in order to tape-record music. Most of them are illegal like scifan57 said but i know one, which is legal as long as you keep your copies for yourself. It's like an old-school tape-recorder called EDITED. You still have to pay for it but it's not that expensive if you want to keep it legal. EDITED

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.2119/ No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any methods of recording Deezer music by any methods such as the one you linked to are a form of piracy and theft. Any discussion of such methods is not allowed.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions