What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari Stuck - Need Help

okayed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i pad 2 Safari stuck, grayout the three function (seeing other safari sessions already open is not working, bookmark is not working)
also the current page is not moving. i still can go to another sites the address bar is working but the page is gary

Last edited by a moderator:

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okayed said:
i pad 2 Safari stuck, grayout the three function (seeing other safari sessions already open is not working, bookmark is not working)
also the current page is not moving. i still can go to another sites the address bar is working but the page is gary

Try shutting Down safari with hitting the home button twice. Then hold it until it wiggles and hit the red circle with the white line.
If that don't work reboot the iPad.

64GB 3G White iPad

Last edited:

BobBass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This worked for me w/o a reboot. Thanks - I was completely clueless on how to remedy this.

Most reactions