What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: iPad mini 4 to Launch Alongside iPad Air 3

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iPad Air.JPG

AppleInsider reports today on new rumours from Japanese website Macotakara which say that its industry sources are claiming that the forthcoming iPad mini 4 is essentially a “shrunken version of the iPad Air 2,” as it will have many of the same features as the larger iPad, such as a new 8MP iSight camera, A8-series processor, and 802.11ac Wi-Fi.

The sources also says that the new iPad mini 4 will be slimmed down from the current iPad mini size of 7.5mm to the same thickness as the iPad Air 2, which is 6.1mm. The iPad mini 4 is also expected to have the same laminated display as the iPad Air 2, complete with antireflective coating.

And despite other recent rumours that say that Apple will not be releasing a new iPad Air tablet this year due to the heavy production schedule of releasing both the 12.9-inch iPad Pro and the iPad mini 4, the new sources say that it’s possible that Apple will be releasing an A9-powered iPad Air 3 alongside the new iPad mini 4 and iPad Pro sometime this fall.

Source: http://appleinsider.com/articles/15...-ipad-air-2-could-launch-alongside-ipad-air-3

Last edited:

Angusmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best invention since ice cream!!! And I do not want the iphone 6 plus for a phone! Too big for ladies purses. And too small to watch TV! Love my mini 2 retina. I can do anything on it, and not bulky. I hope Apple keeps making these!

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes!! I will probably be upgrading my iPad 3, hopefully to iPad Air 3 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts