Vett iPF Novice Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 144 Reaction score 30 Location New york Dec 9, 2019 #1 While scrolling through web pages it suddenly reverts back to the desktop any ideas? Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
scifan5776 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,046 Reaction score 33,371 Location Regina,Canada Dec 9, 2019 #2 Are you touching the very top of the screen? Doing that will cause the page to scroll to the top.
OP OP Vett iPF Novice Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 144 Reaction score 30 Location New york Dec 9, 2019 #3 Not touching the top of the page and it is not scrolling to the top of the page it is going back to the desktop
Not touching the top of the page and it is not scrolling to the top of the page it is going back to the desktop
twerppoet72 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,189 Reaction score 21,419 Location Milton-Freewater, OR Dec 9, 2019 #4 If you haven’t restarted the iPad recently, give it a shot.
OP OP Vett iPF Novice Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 144 Reaction score 30 Location New york Dec 9, 2019 #5 I did the other day but ill try again
OP OP Vett iPF Novice Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 144 Reaction score 30 Location New york Dec 9, 2019 #6 nope that didn't work
J. A.76 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,566 Reaction score 38,008 Location Austria Dec 9, 2019 #7 Force close the app. Is your iPad up to date?
OP OP Vett iPF Novice Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 144 Reaction score 30 Location New york Dec 9, 2019 #8 Yes all updates
P PatS iPF Novice Joined Mar 14, 2011 Messages 104 Reaction score 38 Location Texas Dec 9, 2019 #9 Under the safari settings, check to see if “request desktop website” is checked “for all websites”
OP OP Vett iPF Novice Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 144 Reaction score 30 Location New york Dec 9, 2019 #10 I don't see that under safari. But I rarely use safari any way I use dolphin
PrismStudios iPF Novice Joined Feb 14, 2019 Messages 662 Reaction score 483 Location central Kentucky Dec 10, 2019 #11 I use safari all the time. I even downloaded it onto my Windows desktop.
scifan5776 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,046 Reaction score 33,371 Location Regina,Canada Dec 10, 2019 #12 PrismStudios said: I use safari all the time. I even downloaded it onto my Windows desktop. Click to expand... That’s a very old copy of Safari as Apple hasn’t updated Safari for Windows in about 7 years. The latest version available is Safari 5. Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
PrismStudios said: I use safari all the time. I even downloaded it onto my Windows desktop. Click to expand... That’s a very old copy of Safari as Apple hasn’t updated Safari for Windows in about 7 years. The latest version available is Safari 5.