What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resetting trial period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimgage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a while back I installed an app that only works for a short trial period but it's already expired.
Is there. Way to reset the trial period? Maybe a hidden folder I can reset that stores app install dates? clean the registry ?

btw, the program that im talking about is VPN One Click, it has 1 or 2 weeks of trial.. i really need a vpn for ipad because i use netflix but im outside of US :\

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wouldn't there be an option for you to buy it?

We do not discuss ways to try to "reset" a trial on something to keep using the free version. If this is your intent, please dismiss your discussion as this is considered stealing a product ...in other words a form of piracy.

Please read the forum rules!! http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

With this-we will now close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts