What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Repeat emails

Vtcyclist

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad Inbox receives emails that I have already trashed and deleted on my iPad.

Any idea what's going on?

Ty290

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same issue, my iPad is downloading e-mails that I have downloaded before, even if I delete them or move them to trash, they come up in my inbox. Are you updates to iOS 6? I did not encounter this problem before the update! Try resetting your e-mail, logging out and logging back in, that may help. If I find a solution I will post it on this thread.

db019y

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your email is a webBASED such as YAHOO or GMAIL sign into account online And clean out your inbox.

First Turn off mail account on iPad
SETTINGS>>GENERAL >>MAIL CONTACTS and Calendars >>
Select the account
TURN OFF MAIL. This is just a toggle from ON to OFF. No need to delete account.

*****While in >MAIL CONTACTS and Calendars, be sure that number of emails to download or show in inbox is set to 50.

OR if your email is on your computer and you are using

MS OUTLOOK, Tools>. Accounts Settings>select account to change> Advanced> See below

image-3077053317.png

image-1614667842.png

PLACE CHECKMARK IN THE BOX THAT INDICATES DELETE FROM SERVER then choose the option that best suits you for how often
Save changes.

Most reactions

Latest posts