What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

removing a paused app

Rummana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi, i recently updated my ipad to 4.3.3. i opened the game centre and after a tap or two, some stupid apps popped up. 1 of them said "loading.." and the others said "waiting.." it was ok to me because i m not a new user. i just searched through this website and possibly every other, too but i couldnt find a way to swipe them away. i have tried restarting my iPad, connecting it to the itunes on my computer, but in vain :confused:. i even thought of downloading them all and then deleting them, but one of them is as large as the update itself!! if you have ANY suggestions, please tell because this thing is driving me nuts!!!:mad:

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try a reset. Close all apps then - Hold down the HOME, bottom button, and the SLEEP, top button, for about 10 seconds until the Apple icon appears, then release buttons. Allow it to reboot, it may take a few minutes, don't panic like I did, wait for it to reboot. Cures many weird problems on iOS devices. Had the same problem last week, and the reset fixed it.

Most reactions

Latest posts