What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real Racing 2 HD Released today with iPad 2-Specific Features

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Real_Racing_2_HD.JPG

On the day that the iPad 2 is released in the US, Firemint has announced that it has released Real Racing 2 HD for the iPad, with optimisations designed specifically to take advantage of the iPad 2’s new features, including full support for the iPad 2’s gyroscope for precision steering. Real Racing 2 HD aims to show off the amazing technical power of the iPad 2, while also maintaining flawless quality on the iPad.

The iPad version of the hit iPhone game also boasts full-screen anti-aliasing, fully modelled vehicle interiors visible through translucent windows, high-detail objects and surfaces and enhanced reflections. Gameplay includes all the contents of the Real Racing 2 iPhone version, but with an expanded career mode with iPad-exclusive races.

Also, if you have saved games on your iPhone version of the game, a transfer service is provided so that you can move them across to the iPad version. You can also play multiplayer games seamlessly between the iPhone and iPad versions.

Click here to download the game for $12.99: Real Racing 2 HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Firemint

MuchoiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 games

Has any one played any of the new or updated games for iPad 2.
Dead Space and Infinity Blade have been updated to take advantage of iPad 2's power. I am really looking forward to seeing what the iPad 2 can do.

volcanopele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Real Racing 2 is VERY nice. Very nice frame rates.

I've tried out Infinity Blade. Seems pretty good; much more fluid than on the original iPad (after the games most recent update). Can't be sure about just how good frame rate is since I was stuck on a very tough opponent when I made the switch to the new iPad and I still can't beat him...

Most reactions