What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio Apps (Which Is Better?)

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Appsempire said:
Why wouldn't you be able to get Pandora in the UK? The app store services every country around the globe. Doesn't it?

I cant get it to work here in Oz, but I didn't try hard to find out why,

64GB WiFi/3G iPad running iOS version 4.3.3 Redsn0w ... and running Fast & Dangerous !!

Batpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Appsempire said:
Why wouldn't you be able to get Pandora in the UK? The app store services every country around the globe. Doesn't it?

Your right that the app store is available worldwide but not all apps are available in all countries. I believe that this down to copyright laws. For example. At the moment iTunes US has Microsoft One note but it is not yet available, or al least the last time I looked, over here. If I change the country to the US on my idevice, I can find the app but I cannot purchase it because I'm not registered to the US. Another example is the news app called Daily. We don't yet get that in the UK

Sent from my iPad using iPF - The only stupid question is the one you don't ask

Most reactions

Latest posts