What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about you tube playlist on ipad

Toscana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I use the youtube.com site to look at my playlist in youtube. I have 23 playlists. When I go into youtube.com on my
Computer I see all of the 23 playlists I have created. But....when I go to youtube.com on iPad and hit playlists it
displays only 10 of them. When I tap to see more it just keeps repeating the same 10 playlists listed previously. I don't
know how to see all 23 on my iPad (and for explanation the same thing happens on my iphone) so I am assuming nothing
is wrong with my iPad. Maybe it is a setting or that is all the iPad and iphone are supposed to do? Can someone help?
Thank you

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it possible that the videos in the missing playlists are using Flash, which doesn't work on the iPad?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The app, or the website? If the website try scrolling the list with two fingers. Works best if you hold them together and both are in the window/section you're trying to scroll.

I can't check for myself, since I don't have any playlists at all.

That, and once you install the app it's almost impossible to do anything on the website without it opening the app instead.

OP
T

Toscana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have many, many items in my playlist. They all used to show up. It says in the you tube website, not the app. To "show more items" and instead of showing the rest of my items it just keeps recirculating the list already given, when i click "show more items". It is when i click on "show more items", not scrolling. If it is a flash video it will not play but the title will still show up. I'm just trying to be clear but it is hard to explain.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I see. I can't really help then. Sorry. I've no way of testing the problem.

Have you tried downloading the YouTube app an seeing if you can access all your content that way? It kind of makes the website harder to use, because a lot of things will auto-open on the YouTube app if you have it installed, but if you can get everything you need from the app that should not be a problem, beyond learning new ways to do things.

Most reactions