What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About iTunes

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Now that I've arrived in the 21st Century, my kids think I know how to redeem iTunes gift cards. I don't want them to roll their eyes anymore than they do so I'll ask here. I get the redeem part and the card code. Is the balance after purchase automatically stored in the iTunes account or do you hold on to the card until it's empty?
Thanks.
AA

P.S. You can roll your eyes too, I just won't see it.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can also view your balance in the app store under the Featured section, just scroll to the bottom. You can also see it in the Top Charts and Purchased section by scrolling to the bottom and press Redeem.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
TheRambler said:
Like you I remember the originals.....but they have done great things with the new stuff too!

I had high hopes for "Caprica" especially with Jane Espenson on the storyboard and David Eick producing. Sadly the show missed the mark.
Wonder if BSG: "Blood and Chrome" will see the light of day? Last I heard SyFy was thinking about producing it as a web series.

AA

Most reactions

Latest posts