What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pyramid Valley Friend Request

JoeJoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:mad:I added you... I don't get it though. I added tons of people from Game Center by going to the Game and finding and then under other people who play it. You know how it has leader boards and such.... None of them show up in my game. Not one single player. I don't
have anyone on Facebook that plays so I am pretty much at a loss when the game asks you to get things / request things from friends because I have none. It's not that the people I added didn't accept my friend request either because most did. I'm frustrated. If you
can help me get players into my game please HELP!!!!
My GC ID is: JoeJoe1967
Thank You

Sezzzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, did you get your problem sorted because I have the same issue with my gc friends. I'm still looking for a solution :)

OP

3pointers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried countless times to add people through Game Center and it never adds them to the game.

However, you can request items from Ramses, or maybe you have Cleopatra. Of course, you can only request once per day, so it's slow going when you need a lot of an item. The good thing is that you almost instantly have that request answered.

Most reactions