What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prolems with loading games

ZayZay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys
Recently purchased an ipad2 with ios5. Unfortunately I cannot load any games. I thought with ios 5 using 3G network I could download apps bigger than 20 mb. Kindly help!!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Make sure you have this enabled. Settings - App Store - use cellular data. I've never used this for downloading apps so I'm not sure if it will allow over 20mb. Others will maybe chime in here to inform you.

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - Discussion Forum for IPad Users. It is a very simple app to navigate.
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
A very informative thread from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
ZayZay

ZayZay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you for the warm welcome and quick response. tried what you have mentioned, still no luck. Will keep at it! While searching for what I am looking for I have already learnt a lot through this forum....great to be a member!

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ZayZay said:
thank you for the warm welcome and quick response. tried what you have mentioned, still no luck. Will keep at it! While searching for what I am looking for I have already learnt a lot through this forum....great to be a member!

I've since found out that you cannot download apps over 20mb using 3G. You need to do this with a wifi connection. Although if you were jail broken you could, but having said that you cannot as there isn't a jailbreak available for IOS5 as yet.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
ZayZay

ZayZay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been to the apple store to see what the thecs can advise. U rite I cannot download bigger than 20mb on 3G. Jailbreak come sooon!!!

OP
ZayZay

ZayZay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another unfortunate heart breaking news was that here in s.a we cannot buy of iTunes....blurrrr!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
ZayZay

ZayZay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome! Appreciated. Advise on a trusted gift card retailer !!

OP
ZayZay

ZayZay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dam ? I have found it on the apple site....schweet!

Most reactions

Latest posts