What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with BBC iPlayer

Black9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been having a few issues with my iPlayer app, just received my replacement iPad 2. Downloaded iplayer again as I never synced my old iPad to comp. Ever since I've had the new iPlayer it sometimes gives me messages that certain programmes are only available in UK (even tho they were available before) and also comes up with blank results to programmes I have previously searched & watched before with no prob on my old iPad with iPlayer. Any ideas what's up.....

Last edited:

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I think your problem may come from legal rulings. Certain program's once watched can only be watched again until a certain date....due to licensing laws. Check on there website to see if this may be the case, I think it's under FAQ's

As the question about 'only available in UK' your based in Scotland so cant see why this is creating a problem......maybe deleting the app and re downloading MAY help, it's worth a try.

Let us know how you get on.

Smallbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I have my first iPad and cannot download the global iplayer app. I get a message which says "your request could not be completed" when I try to go to the app store. Then a JavaScript error message which says " cannot find variable: BBC" I guess that I' m missing something obvious, but can't tell what it is. Help !!!

Most reactions

Latest posts