What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing from Pages

SusanR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had a frustrating 24 hours where my laptop stopped working forcing me to do things with my iPad. I downloaded Pages after discovering you can't print from Notes Plus. ( insert here, I wish i had a keyboard)

How do I print from Pages using Print n Share? I feel like an utter idiot because I realize i don't even know where docs are saved on the iPad.

OP
S

SusanR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SusanR said:
I've had a frustrating 24 hours where my laptop stopped working forcing me to do things with my iPad. I downloaded Pages after discovering you can't print from Notes Plus. ( insert here, I wish i had a keyboard)

How do I print from Pages using Print n Share? I feel like an utter idiot because I realize i don't even know where docs are saved on the iPad.

I figured out that I could email it to myself and Print n Share from there.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What was the problem printing from within Pages itself? Was it that the PrintNShare printer was not offered as an option in Pages' Print menu?

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts