What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printer

taylor57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please could you advise me on a cheap but reliable printer to use with my iPad 2 ?

DNC1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
taylor57 said:
Please could you advise me on a cheap but reliable printer to use with my iPad 2 ?

Have a search for AirPrint printers. I've only seen them by both HP and Cannon and they haven't been what I'd call cheap! I just use my old all in one, connected to a laptop and Dropbox anything I want to print. Not the best or fastest solution, but gets me by!

bronze_assassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can get an espon print app. So if you went for a cheap wifi espon printer you can print to that so you aren't stuck to just air print. When you go to hit print in most or possibly all apps it asks if you want to send it via the espon print app

Chantelle310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for this too glad I found this thread. And suggestions on the best/cheapest ones to look at? Also don't do a lot of printing but would be nice to just do it wirelessly from my iPad when needed.

Sent from my White iPad 3rd Gen. 32gb using Tapatalk

Nathan A

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just bought a Kodak printer. How can I use the cloud printer from google.

busrig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just bought HP Deskjet 3050A all-in-one for under £28 from HP. Arrived next day post free. Took some time to figure out the password on my router but then 'all systems go'. Print quality is superb and printing from the ipad foolproof. Amazing!
Good luck in your search!

Chantelle310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just bought HP Deskjet 3050A all-in-one for under £28 from HP. Arrived next day post free. Took some time to figure out the password on my router but then 'all systems go'. Print quality is superb and printing from the ipad foolproof. Amazing!
Good luck in your search!

Where did u pick that up from? Best prices I've found online is £39.99...

Sent from my White iPad 3rd Gen. 32gb using Tapatalk

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk

DNC1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Just a quick link for you guys, we dont usually allow external links but when one this helpful comes along, even we have to bend.....

AIRPRINT LINK.......... *How To: Enable AirPrint on Windows (32/64Bit) with iOS 5.x Support - MacRumors Forums

Basically this allows most printers to be used with the iPad, and it's completely free.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Chris
IPF Team

Thanks Chris. I'm sure i speak for everyone, when i say that we all really appreciate you bending the rules and putting this up for us. :)

lysaa7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, can someone tell me how you connect a HP Photosmart printer to an iPad 3rd generation? I'm new to iPad and don't have a clue how is works. Appreciate it :)

Most reactions

Latest posts