What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posting photos on ETSY

Alexiis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iPad gurus:

I run an ETSY shop,http://Www.deborahwright.etsy.com

[Moderator edit: Removed link to external web site; please read our rules]

And I want to use my pad to upload photos to and manage my site.

I have tried a couple of work arounds to solve this problem, but to no avail.

Will someone with experience and success give me a clue?
Thanks and Wubby(IPad) Joy!
Alexiis

PS CARROT: I will award a handmade, leather iPad case for the first wizard to give me the steps and/or apps necessary to make this possible!!! ;)
THANKZ!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
A

Alexiis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops...

Oh dear!
I did not mean to break a foundational rule on my first post. The link was provided to illustrate the kind of site I was trying to work with.

Deepest regrets.:(

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try the browser iCab Mobile ($1.99, USD). It has the capability to upload "stuff" to web sites.

Or, you can try Photobucket (free) and use that to upload/link photos to your web site. Photobucket is cloud storage for pictures - you upload photos and then link to them from your web site. It is very handy to use (the app) from the iPad. I use it all the time with no trouble. Both the app and basic web storage are free ... which works for me!

Hope either of these two suggestions give you something to work with. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

nessva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using Photobucket for years and I've never had a problem with it. I can highly recommend it.

Try the browser iCab Mobile ($1.99, USD). It has the capability to upload "stuff" to web sites.

Thanks for that tip, I've been looking for something along those lines!

Last edited:
OP
A

Alexiis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all!
Thanks for the responses...I am interested in photo bucket. Is it similar to picasa, which is the photo storage I use?
For example, I have no issue here posting an image from there, here.
Feather%252520Earrings-Aug%25252010%252520004.jpg

See?

But on ETSY, I am struggling to post images due to the flash base of their website. Do any of you personally know someone who has figured out a workaround or app that addresses this issue?

Keep those suggestions coming! I will try everything ....well everything that is legal, that is!:D

Caio for now,
Deborah

Most reactions

Latest posts