What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Popular iOS Game Monument Valley is Available as a Free Download on the App Store

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
monument valley.jpeg

For the first time since it has been released on iTunes, iOS game Monument Valley is now available as a free download on the App Store. The beautifully designed puzzle/platformer has won many awards since its debut, including a prestigious Apple Design Award.

The popular title has been downloaded over a million times already thus far, and was available for a price of $3.99. However, if you will go visit now the link from below you will see that the game is now completely free.

At the moment, though, there's no indication as to how long the game will remain on sale, so make sure you grab it as soon as possible. Here's how the description of the game sounds like:

"In Monument Valley you will manipulate impossible architecture and guide a silent princess through a stunningly beautiful world. Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People."

The game features some seriously challenging puzzles and excellent graphics and it's even been already optimized for the iPad Pro. Go ahead and follow the link from below to download and let us know what you think of it.

Source: iTunes

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Interesting. When did the responses in the News forum turn into comments instead of posts? I hope it was recent, and I'm not just now noticing, weeks later.

It makes sense, I suppose. But I'm going to miss the ability to like someones response. I never did care for the inability to correct my spelling :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think posts became comments in the news forum when the forum software was updated a few weeks ago.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And I'm missing the ratings. Now I have to use Tapatalk, if I want to agree or like in the News forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts