What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pop up tool bar

dottier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to get rid of that extremely annoying tool bar that keeps popping up as I try to scroll through facebook. It is hard enough to do with all the links there, and the extremely annoying tool bar, which is totally redundant, just makes it harder to find a clear spot for my finger and I keep losing the page. Makes me want to pitch the thing out the window. Is there maybe a way to delete the items on it.
I try to avoid downloading apple dates just because of the junk that comes with them, but I can't figure out how to avoid them forever.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are you perhaps referring to the Dock, which appears when you swipe up from the bottom of the screen? There is no way to remove this and removing the items would not help as you would simply have an empty dock. It’s a matter of swiping downwards to move the Dock out of view.

Last edited:

Most reactions