What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podcast

tulsimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloading podcast to listen to later on iPad. Also download TV shows.

TV shows shows up in video app but have yet to find were the Podcast have been downloaded to and app to use.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Podcasts are in the iPod app --

ipad41.jpg

OP
T

tulsimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I have 3 iPads, wife, daughter, and mine. 2 of the iPads the podcast come up in the Movie app and have both TV shows and Podcast. The 3rd has only TV shows. In iTunes I seem to have the approprieate boxes checked for all 3.

But the Podcast still doesn't show up on the Third, which of course is the one I work off.

Is your screen shoot from iPad or iTunes? unable to find it.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it's ipad shot. see the "ipad" on the upper left. ;)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Obviously that question about the screen shot has been answered, but I assumed you were talking about audio podcasts which show up in the iPod app. To be honest, I have never downloaded a video podcast so if that is what you are talking about, I am not sure where they would end up!

OP
T

tulsimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They end up in the movies App under their own foulder.

Thanks Much for you help and direction.

Most reactions