What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help With Email

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had an iPad 2 since May. I have a Yahoo email account. I tried to send a reply to an email that I received this morning and I keep getting a message that reads as follows...

CANNOT SEND EMAIL:

The user name or password for "The main email account is incorrect". Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I get that once in a blue moon, but it works correctly when I try later.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem is an occasional one with all of the "free" email providers; Yahoo, Google, MSN, etc. I suspect it's associated with server load and/or maintenance being done on the server. As the previous poster noted, waiting awhile typically resolves the problem.

brooklynjim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem, however, waiting doesn't help in my case. My iPad 2 doesn't send out my yahoo email, while when I email at the same time from my laptop and from my Yahoo account, it works fine. Seems the problem in my case is directly on my iPad...probably Settings? Anybody have the same, and what were your fixes?

Most reactions

Latest posts