What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help on M4b audiobook files

Tomuk21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! All,
I have just made the transition from Kindle to pad 2 and I have a problem that I need help with.
I have purchased some Audio-books from the web in m4b format and placed them on my laptops hard drive, I then started iTunes and used Add to lib to add the files,I then synced my iPad and the files were shown to be transferring.
Now I come to my problem, the new files are shown in iTunes lib as a sub directory of iBooks but are not shown anywhere on my iPad and definitely not in iBooks.
Can anybody help???

Tom.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
With the iPad connected to the computer, select it in iTunes, then check the Books tab at the top to make sure you checked the box to include audiobooks.

The audio files will be available in the Music app on the iPad, not iBooks; or if you have't upgraded to iOS 5.x then they will be in the iPod app. Check the More tab at the bottom of the app.

Most reactions

Latest posts