What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoframe - no icon on lock page

Richard10002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to use photo frame but I dont get the photo frame icon on the lock page, next to the slider.

Had a look at settings - photo frame, photos, general, etc.., and can't find an option for enabling/disabling.

iPad 1 if that matters.

Any ideas welcomed

Richard

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to use photo frame but I dont get the photo frame icon on the lock page, next to the slider.

Had a look at settings - photo frame, photos, general, etc.., and can't find an option for enabling/disabling.

iPad 1 if that matters.

Any ideas welcomed

Richard

Do you have the 'Passcode Lock' set to 'On' under 'Settings'? If so, turn it off and see if that fixes it.

Tim
Scotland

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The picture frame icon appears before you get to passcode lock entry. But when you choose to use passcode lock you can also choose to turn picture frame off.

So assuming the OP has photos to show he likely has passcode set but has picture frame turned off. You can still leave passcode on but be sure to turn picture frame on too.

Michael

OP
R

Richard10002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tinman said:
The picture frame icon appears before you get to passcode lock entry. But when you choose to use passcode lock you can also choose to turn picture frame off.

So assuming the OP has photos to show he likely has passcode set but has picture frame turned off. You can still leave passcode on but be sure to turn picture frame on too.

Michael

That's it. Didn't even look in Passcode lock settings for an option to turn picture frame on.

All sorted! Thanks for the help.

Richard

Most reactions

Latest posts