What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo names is not shown

Larsbs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I´mm pretty new with iPad, so i have very little knowledge about how the apps works etc. So please help me with this problem... :)

I need to have the names of my pictures shown with the image, but i can´t seem to do that with the normal photo viewer?
Does any of you guys know a way to fix that?

I need it for at small business, where pictures of products has to be shown.

Thank you.

Lars... :)

Frank77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Larsbs... I'm not sure what you are asking. When viewing photos from your libraries, the iPad doesn't actually show you the file name associated with your picture. However, I use an app called ”TextOnPhoto" to insert any text I want right on the photo! If this is your objective you can download it from the App Store. Hope this helps. Let us know.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't been able to find a way to label my photos so I use Pages. Not as useful as a simple label in photos would be.

Bobbi

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Your best bet is to look into getting a third party photo organizing app tailored to your needs. There are a large number of these apps. Normally I would recommend Photo Manager Pro, and you still might want to look at it, but I'm betting there are apps targeted to your specific needs; as it sounds like a fairly common use case.

A search in the App Store for 'portfolio' turned up several possibilities.

OP
L

Larsbs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Thank you for your swift replies... :)
I have chosen to start with "Textonphoto" for now, but it seems to leave med with a lot of work... :/

Lars

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, well work does seem to get involved one way or another. Glad you found something that works for now. I'm sure you'll find even better solutions as time goes on.

Most reactions

Latest posts