What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PhatNotes for iPad

hangloose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PhatNotes for iPad ??!

Hi,
where did you get that app (which I really like)? I only see it for iPhone via iTunes, does it work on iPad as well?

Are you using a beta? If yes, how to get it, and how to install?

Many Thx, regards
:confused: :eek:

Phatnotes for iPad is a fantastic app for the iPad. I love it already and it's going to be a keeper - definitely.

hangloose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to find the app...

Hi,
I've written to the one who was fishing for beta testers, no answer; I've also written to support at Phatware, hoping for a response; I would say it's coming out soon, hopefully.
;)

hmmmm, same here. I don't see an iPad version?

cheers

OP
I

ibgeorgeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Phatnotes for iPad can now be purchased from the App Store. As I stated in June, it's a fantastic app. gB)

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Phatnotes for iPad can now be purchased from the App Store. As I stated in June, it's a fantastic app. gB)

I downloaded the Universal Version ($5) this morning based on the recommendation of other users.

I watched the video and looked at the screen shots and then went for it. I expect it to get better with time and to cost a lot more.

billpool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
where did you get that app (which I really like)? I only see it for iPhone via iTunes, does it work on iPad as well?

Are you using a beta? If yes, how to get it, and how to install?

Many Thx, regards
:confused: :eek:

Phatnotes for iPad is a fantastic app for the iPad. I love it already and it's going to be a keeper - definitely.

I use phatnotes 5.6 on my windows unit and it syncs to the "iphone" version running on the iPad, works fine and sure am happy to not have to reenter that data into a new program.

FWIW it's got my vote!

Take care

Most reactions

Latest posts