What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pets who share your life ??

Pets who share your life ??

• Cats

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Dogs

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Birds

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Horses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fish

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Reptiles

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Mice/Guinea Pigs/Hamsters etc

• Farmyard animals

• Other

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
OP
leelai

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure about that yet. He's beginning to understand my Hoomann talk at last. At present we are still finalising what he is interpreting as "plonk butt on ground" when I say "sit". We're polishing up that move to get it right before crossing a street. We'll move over to the iPad just before I'm ready to upgrade to a new iPad:) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Lol.....wise move I think! I can imagine you saying sit and Bundy complying and then quickly rolling over for a tummy rub! ;)

You know they are very smart little dogs......Yukie has oodles of toys and we have named them all.....we can ask her where a certain toy is and she will go hunt for it and bring it over to us! :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol.....wise move I think! I can imagine you saying sit and Bundy complying and then quickly rolling over for a tummy rub! ;)

You know they are very smart little dogs......Yukie has oodles of toys and we have named them all.....we can ask her where a certain toy is and she will go hunt for it and bring it over to us! :)

They are for sure. I'm quickly learning how bright they are. We got a kennel for Bundy for when we are temporarily away from the house, delivered yesterday; haven't had time for a photo yet. I spent an hour off and on bribing him with treats to get him inside it with no luck. Then when I last went out he was comfortably lying in it with the expression "so what's with all this training stuff?"
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

OP
leelai

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are for sure. I'm quickly learning how bright they are. We got a kennel for Bundy for when we are temporarily away from the house, delivered yesterday; haven't had time for a photo yet. I spent an hour off and on bribing him with treats to get him inside it with no luck. Then when I last went out he was comfortably lying in it with the expression "so what's with all this training stuff?" Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Lol......smart little Bundy!! I wonder who is training who! ;)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just loved that! I'm sure I saw him do a four-"finger" swipe upward to delete some apps.:) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Who knows, he kept slamming his paw on it trying to make it work like mommy does but his little claws get in the way. He mostly uses his nose or tongue lol. THANKS!!

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol....he is a little genius!! How cute he is.......I'd love to know what they're thinking! although I could only watch about half of it.....my internet just wasn't loading very well today! :( @Andrew.....I wonder if we will see Bundy doing the same soon! .......nudge nudge, wink wink! ;)

This was scene 1, take 2 where he got a lot better at it. He was playing music, videos, looking at Facebook. He even has his own page lol. Thanks for watching.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure about that yet. He's beginning to understand my Hoomann talk at last. At present we are still finalising what he is interpreting as "plonk butt on ground" when I say "sit". We're polishing up that move to get it right before crossing a street. We'll move over to the iPad just before I'm ready to upgrade to a new iPad:) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Post a video ;)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They are for sure. I'm quickly learning how bright they are. We got a kennel for Bundy for when we are temporarily away from the house, delivered yesterday; haven't had time for a photo yet. I spent an hour off and on bribing him with treats to get him inside it with no luck. Then when I last went out he was comfortably lying in it with the expression "so what's with all this training stuff?" Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Is Bundy a new puppy? A pic of Miles' day condo.

image-2081590296.jpg

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is Bundy a new puppy? A pic of Miles' day condo.

View attachment 56658

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

No, he's a Maltese-Shi Tzu cross two and a half years old, we bought about a month ago. Heres the saga of the big purchase in this thread, May 7th.:)
http://www.ipadforums.net/off-topic/18348-post-your-pet-111.html
He's settled in very nicely into our household.
I love Miles' bed! You would call that King Size in the canine world I guess. Beautiful silky hair on your doggy. Makes my hound's hide look positively scrofulous in comparison;)
Andrew

Last edited:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, he's a Maltese-Shi Tzu cross two and a half years old, we bought about a month ago. Heres the saga of the big purchase in this thread, May 7th.:) http://www.ipadforums.net/off-topic/18348-post-your-pet-111.html He's settled in very nicely into our household. I love Miles' bed! You would call that King Size in the canine world I guess. Beautiful silky hair on your doggy. Makes my hound's hide look positively scrofulous in comparison;) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Nice, just want to make sure he is comfy when I am at work. He listens to soundscapes on cable w lavender oil for aromatherapy. I will check out your link.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, he's a Maltese-Shi Tzu cross two and a half years old, we bought about a month ago. Heres the saga of the big purchase in this thread, May 7th.:) http://www.ipadforums.net/off-topic/18348-post-your-pet-111.html He's settled in very nicely into our household. I love Miles' bed! You would call that King Size in the canine world I guess. Beautiful silky hair on your doggy. Makes my hound's hide look positively scrofulous in comparison;) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

I checked the link you sent and I can only see a horse purchase on it. Where is the new baby boys post?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I checked the link you sent and I can only see a horse purchase on it. Where is the new baby boys post?

Sorry, I should have been more helpful:). That link is in the "Post your pet" thread which is a long one extending back to February 2011. On the web site my post in that thread was #2212 on May 7, 2014.
yqymepem.jpg

Here's a quick snap, in poor lighting, of my faithful pooch at my feet while I write this:
Andrew

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have been more helpful:). That link is in the "Post your pet" thread which is a long one extending back to February 2011. On the web site my post in that thread was #2212 on May 7, 2014. Here's a quick snap, in poor lighting, of my faithful pooch at my feet while I write this: Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
I don't see the bootie on his foot, how did the injury heal?

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see the bootie on his foot, how did the injury heal?

Quite well thanks. The small infection healed quickly and the "floppy sock" (geez I never used to talk like this before getting this dog;)) came off after a few days.
umu8y4e8.jpg

He's stopped licking that scratch and you can only see a small patch where it used to be.
Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts